Sunday, June 24, 2007

What does that mean???

Rather vague title... mainly cause I don't know what should I title this... Cause it's a lot about an unexplained phenomenon that's been ragging me for the years past...

I'm sure everyone has, unfortunately, heard of Mika 'Girls are meant to be kissed' Singh. And his only other claim to shame, the song called 'Saavan ma lag gayi aag...'

OK, and any one who heard music in the early 2000's has surely heard the song. It goes something like this...
'Saavan ma lag gayi aag...., dil mera aawwaoooouwwonnnnuuuwwnnnnnn'!!!

WHAT WAS THAT??? The damn line ends with this absolutely un-syllablic wail from the kiss-machine, that cannot be described in even the most phonetic of scripts... And me being a lyrics person, needs to know what the F%&$ that was!!!

Any help??? anyone??? anyone???

4 comments:

Shruti said...

Its better to leave it a mystery as to what that pervert was trying to sing/say!

Although my bet would be, his shitty mind couldn't think of better fillers for that part of the song :)

I too get really bugged if the lyrics don't make sense...!!For me, lyrics are AS important if not more(and sometimes more), as the music :)

Abhinav said...

well, he is a pervert...and good middle name!!!
u write well,man....

Abhinav said...

"girls are meant to be kissed"
cheez what a selazy thing to say, sick pervert!!!

Frood said...

In Mika-speke 'Saavan' means the southern orifice, ass, hole, etc.