Friday, July 20, 2007

I'M BACK!!!

Thats exactly what I want to convey... I'm back to the Blogger-sphere... (he he, not like I was a vital part of it), nevertheless, was a part of it.

The past 3 weeks off my blog have been, in a word, tumultous!!!

It includes everything from Rains, heavy rains, weekend Mumbai trips (which, btw, means no internet), a phone snatching incident, 1 night at the office (again!!!), insanely hectic work, and eventually, a gratifying recognition for all that hard work. Phewwwww...

So back to today, I need to catch up on lost time... I've already read up on A & N, now to get back to my other blogger brodah-hood...

Firstly, A, I'm gonna continue ur tag...
5 unusual things that have happened to me...

1. Had 2 B%*@$^DS try to snatch my beloved phone at 11 in the night, and I luckily managed to avoid it.
2. Had an absolutely INSANE dream last night, actually woke up totally shaken from it, and that does not usually happen to me.
3. Had 4 bomb-scares in my school where I studied for 13 years. We were evacuated to a nearby ground and taken home. The last time, these huge sniffer dogs made rounds of all our classrooms). It eventually turned out that they were crank calls by a student to delay the exams (Myyyy, were they ingeniuos back then!!!)
4. Been on the phone till 4 in the morning.
5. Cried... cried all alone when I saw 'Dil Chahta Hai' at 1am in the night... made me remember some friends...

1 comment:

Avanti Sané said...

Welcome back.....and thanks for completing the tag...see...this is why we have family ;)!!