Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tell me... is this Love? - cont.

I was off blogger for about 2 weeks, otherwise this updte would have come before.

Heard this from a friend, let's call her Z.

Z comes from a rather liberal family, and by liberal, I mean liberal by Indian standards. And well, she is in a relationship with this guy from her college, who is now studying abroad. As such, their love hangs by their daily phone calls and some rather short and infrequent meets. But the distance isn't their biggest problem. The guys family is damn conservative, and as far as my knowledge goes, so is he.

And this is something she said when she told me that he is rather conservative for her... Z says, "His familt is very conservative, and so is he, but thats ok, cause I love him so much".

Hmmmm... is this love?

1 comment:

Shruti said...

I think I would feel rather suffocated in such a situation...How can I suppress all my values/thoughts/beliefs just like that?

I don't know...it may be love for her....Everybody has to answer this question for themselves...
.
.
.
.
.
.
I gue-eesss :)