Friday, July 27, 2007

Pune's nightlife...

Whoa!!! Pune is supposed to have the most 'vibrant', 'happening', 'hip' (blah, blah, baaahhh...) nightlife, now isn't it??? I don't see it, for 3 obvious reasons...

1. More often than not, I live the part of a software professional, and work till late in office, which doesn;t leave me with much of a nightlife.
2. The poilce and the moral brigade have reportedly started a crackdown on the discs and pubs in Pune, enforcing a deadline of 12.30, at 10.00PM itself. (??? what???)
3. Lastly, cause there is NO authoritative guidebook, either in print, or on the net, giving some info for the uninitiated like me!!! Google turned up blank!!! (Well actually, I found a website, in which, under Nightclubs and Pubs, I find a place called 'Aahar Restaurant and Bar'!!! SHEESH????)

4 comments:

Avanti Sané said...

My favs- Thousand Oaks,Sohos
Also, Area -51,Ten Downing Street.

Abhinav said...

aahar!!!!
awesome!!!!!too good man....
seriously SHEESH!!!!
brilliant.....

Abhinav said...

aahar?????as a bar???
u said it best!!! SHEESH!!!!

Guy Next Door said...

@avanti,
hey, now thats a start!

TDS, thousand oaks are good... gotta try soho's and area-51... but with the 12.30 deadline... where do the 'i get free only at 10' ppl like me go??? boo hoo...