Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'M BACK!!!

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaa Haaawwww!!!!

I'm Back!!!

I've regained access to the Real World after a month long hiatus primarily due to the incompetence of the staff and managers at M/s. Sify Broadband Ltd., who happen to be my internet service providers.

For a month, the rascals kept me on hold without renewing my connections with fake promises of their 'people' who would come home to collect the bill and renew my net... Those 'people' never materialized and I was left stranded. Can you believe it, they must be the first people who almost lost a customer because they would not collect his bill!

After 8 complaint calls, lots of daily morning cursing and eventually a simple manual effort has rendered me... ONLINE!!!

Blisssssssssssssss......

1 comment:

Avanti Sané said...

welcome back....i was wondering what happened to you...